· Good written and oral German language proficiency.
· Excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills.
· Team player, able to work closely with our Level 2 teams.
· Analytical troubleshooting skills.
· Log, validate and diagnose Autoliv internal customer issues, on the full range of products and applications used.
· Providing the customer with a solution through information gathering, analytical troubleshooting and problem research, or to route or escalate the call to the appropriate resolution group.
· Escalation and management of calls to agreed service levels.
· Being customer oriented, enthusiastic and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.