Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Service Desk Analyst
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are seeking for a highly talented individual to fill the role of Service Desk Analyst.
Our client is based in UK and they are a digital training organisation that educates teams across the world’s leading brands and agencies to help drive transformation and growth and since 2009 they have been delivering learning programs to more thanlearners globally, in more than 200 companies, across 124 countries.
If you are passionate about customer service, dealing with customers via email and working in a team then we would love to hear from you.
The shit is a rota one, it is Monday to Friday 8am-4pm and 2pm-10pm.
- Replying to customer queries with professional, friendly, and informative responses.
- Working as part of a team to handle a large volume of inbound enquires, and constantly helping to improve the efficiency of this process (. by maximizing the amount of questions solved through self-help on our knowledgebase, and speeding up time to reply to tickets through use of automations and macros).
- Writing and updating Macros in Zendesk to enable speedy, professional and informative replies to common questions.
- Writing and updating Articles in our Support Centre Knowledgebase to improve the quality of our self-serve support.
- Help Customers with enquiries such as: logging issues, creating accounts
- Database administration and troubleshooting
- Experience working with a ticketing system is mandatory
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- A 1st class or 2:1 University degree
- Excellent language and typing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Exceptional self-organisation and personal motivation
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing and support platform
- Experience or interest in Crowd Funding platforms and campaigns
- A flair for marketing and sales
- Exceptional confidence with speaking to and influencing people
- You should be into "DIY" style projects and enjoy building and fixing things, and consider yourself a "Quick Learner"
- A background in engineering or a technical subject is preferred
- Nice to have sql knowledge
To be Successful:
- We are looking for someone who demonstrates the following competencies:
- Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change to our products that drive revenue
- Passion – for driving and achieving your goals
- Collaborative Working - enjoy working in partnership and collaborate with colleagues across the organisation to recognise shared objectives and priorities, and work cooperatively to achieve them
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach your team’s goals above your own
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – Able to quickly establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility
- Decision Making – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is forthright and confident to take initiative, make decisions and be responsible for the consequences of the decisions made; Able to operate independently
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Good Bones – Respectful and caring attitude towards employees and colleagues, collaborative and helpful approach
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours and the ability to occasionally work from home
- 20 days of holiday ( year after year will go up with an extra day)
- Medical subscription
- Social events organized and funded by the company throughout the year
- Meal vouchers
Potentiam delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!