German language C1/C2/Native is obligatory. Permanent full-time employment in Romania.
Summary of the role:
Should have managed and team of 40-50 members, delivering/managing middleware IT operations.
Should be hands-on in terms of technology.
Should have an understanding of processes and quality aspects
Expert-level Knowledge of IT asset management, incident/request management, problem management, change/release management, Availability and capacity management.
Ability to manage multiple related services and to build the synergies between the services.
Ability to understand the customer requirements and suggest feasible technology options available.
Good understanding of general datacenter technologies.
Deep understanding of one of more areas of Datacenter operations – Compute, Virtualization, Storage, Network, Backup, Database, Middleware, AD/IAM, Tools, Application operations.
Experience with executing transition and transformation projects.
Experience in management large IT operations.
Experience on Upgrades, Migrations, Performance Tuning and advanced Root cause analysis.
Area of responsibilities:
- Managing multiple service teams and build synergies between services.
- Understand and maintain the organization’s ratio between service revenue, resource planning and maintain the team.
- Responsible to service budget and quality.
- Create, modify, update and populate the service descriptions, operation level agreements and service offerings.
- Ensure issue free operations and effective handling of customer escalations.
- Capable of tracking the service improvement plan and aligning the capacity, availability of resources.
- Keep track of automation levels within service operations and to improve them.
- Responsible to introduce new service delivery tools and redesigning the operational procedures
- Assurance of SLAs / KPIs / OLAs and service quality.
- Promote the organization’s goals and to implement evolving technologies in service.
- Responsible to build and implement security guidelines.
- Running the service operations in close cooperation with other IT process owners and service owners.
- Ensure service quality.
- Service definition, scoping and policy formulation: Consolidate and review inputs and contribute towards identifying new service lines in order to assist service owner in designing a scalable and robust infrastructure.
- Admin model, work-flow, monitoring and reporting framework: Review the relevant metrics and provide location specific inputs to service team in order to account for the same while defining the monitoring and reporting framework.
- Technology Resources – Hardware, software, data communication, consumables and services: Consolidate, review and handle escalations and intervene in order to ensure timely delivery of materials as per agreed SLA.
- Capacity Management: responsible for initiating the action plan post review of capacity matrix for Services and IT infrastructure. Service owner to factor the service upgrade plan. Initiate necessary triggers/action plan based on threshold limits set in measurement index.
- Service level management and service reporting: Review, analyze and set the action plan to adhere to SLAs defined. Review, direct and ensure SLA compliance across the region in order to ensure approved SLA process covering all services and meet the approved target.
- Supplier management: Manage and maintain the relationship. Define the scope of service contract and assess the expenses associated with the service in order to ensure committed SLAs are backed by backend agreements from the suppliers.
- User communication and updates: Communicate IT service policies and processes, service availability, service reporting.
Configuration management: Review and enforce control mechanisms for ITIL control process. Review CMDB compliance on periodic basis with corporate asset management system.