Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
The Service Delivery Manager will deliver cost effective IT infrastructure Operations Support and delivery within overall IT strategy and to Group standards, in a manner that is supportable, operable and expandable in line with local business growth. Ensuring quality and consistency and development of Data Analysis and Trending, Operational Mgmt, and overseeing operational deliveries against e2e delivery process.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
- Manage local market Operational expectations and ensure service availability and stability of Top Service, including Platinum
- Deliver Infra Ops Readiness and Service Improvement Plans
- Provide Project Delivery Support for complex Infra ops deliveries requiring higher level of control into Local market
- Ensure implementation of all deliveries against appropriate GDC and local Market change control process
- Responsibility for local market close collaborative working
- Alignment of local market deployments to GDC standards
- Regular review of processes in relation to Infra Project Delivery and Transition Management
- Provide review, feedback, and resolve internal process that affect operations and delivery against strategic objectives
- Take ownership for process improvement and mature
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- 5+ yrs. IT background with experience in Infrastructure and platform delivery (ITIL)
- 5+ yrs. IT Service Operations Mgmt covering Incident, Problem, Change, Event, & Risk mgmt
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Data Analytical & Trending exp-knowledge in developing platform KPI/Dashboard delivery.
- Able to deal with customers and internal teams to deliver results quickly
- In-depth knowledge of IT and Data Centre process standards including knowledge of ITIL
- Well-developed technical knowledge across IT covering VMWare, Networks & Cloud exp.
- Experience and background in project mgmt for complex business environment
- Ability to work across an international distributed off shore team (Shared Servs)
- Fluency in English
- ITIL Foundation (pref v4) certification
- Project Mgmt or similar certification
- VMWare, Networks, Cloud certification
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?