Getting to know us
At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our unique approach that makes this possible.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access also the Career section from our website
We are looking for experienced Service Delivery Manager for our location in Timisoara, Romania.
- Plan and complete delegated tasks to a high standard, delivering work within an agreed frame-time
- Lead as an orchestrator and pro-active delivery integrator with total focus on Quality of Service, Compliance and Cost Optimization
- Utilize SDM Management System providing KPIs, schedules, rollup and delivery/ CLM integration to drive the daily management of details and proactive issue identification
- Partner with TSI and Tower Heads to manage necessary resource allocation/skills for effective account delivery in line with budget, service requirements and client’s changing business
- Lead the Client Delivery Plan and Knowledge Repository to communicate and implement delivery strategy and metrics
- Establish close interlock with CLM to develop account plans, ER fulfillment, CSAT, opportunity development and contract renewal
- Collaborate with the TSI and Tower Heads to align tower services and technologies to client business objectives
- Represent the customer within the GDC in case of escalation or major incidents
- Ensure training/processes for on/off-boarding of account resources are in place
- Advance ASMM and ITCF compliancy and compliance testing
- Ensure GDPR compliance with Atos-maintained systems containing client personal data
- Ensure GDPR assessment is performed for new services/ contracts
- Ensure TSS are enforced and tracked to satisfy Alcatraz compliance targets
- Review management and status of software licenses and certificates on a regular (., monthly) basis ensuring timely renewals to prevent service outage
- Monitor lifecycle management and related plans for delivered services
- Actively lead the Daily Service Reviews with key operational staff, driving accountability, inspection, action and prevention Work co-operatively with all colleagues for the benefit of Atos and its Clients
- Fluent in English
- Flexible in approach the role and task completion
- Actively acknowledge others’ efforts, contribution and commitment to Atos’s strategic objectives
- Demonstrate drive, determination, enthusiasm and an ability to work effectively as a member and leader of the team
- Act as a role model, coaching/ mentoring team members, ensuring that there is an effective succession plan to obtain and maintain end-to-end service delivery
- Responsible at any moment to inform the superiors about the wider contribution over an appropriate way of keeping and managing the service delivery reports
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package;
Extra vacation days;
- Possibility to work from home.