We are looking for new colleagues who have a passion for making things work and are willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
Your main responsibilities:
• Monitor the network, events and execute pre-defined scripts in case of alarms and incidents reported by network management systems
• Monitor network traffic and analyze service performance while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction by providing services fully compliant with the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and minimizing impact on customer service
• Drive complex outage from a technical side and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations
• Play the role of Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution
• Provide prompt and appropriate follow-up with regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues
Qualifications and abilities: