Service Analyst with FRENCH
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
, Franceză - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
DELTATEL is a company specialized in providing services that enable operators, large companies and public institutions to offer voice, data and video communication solutions to end users.
In the last few years DELTATEL has also become an equipment supplier, becoming a partner of several companies such as Juniper, Cambridge BNL, Fusan, Syneto, etc thus moving to a new stage in its development, offering turn-key solutions which include equipment and services.
We are looking for new colleagues who have a passion for making things work and are willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
What you need for this role
- A bachelor`s degree in technical fields IT/Telecom (it’s a plus, not a must);
- Language skills: French (advanced level - minimum B2) and English;
- Adaptability, analytical skills, customer focus;
- Multitasking and prioritizing abilities;
- Positive attitude, flexibility, team spirit;
- Investigative and analytical problem-solving skills.
What you will do:
- Monitor the network, events and execute pre-defined scripts in case of alarms and incidents reported by network management systems
- Monitor network traffic and analyse service performance while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction by providing services fully compliant with the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and minimizing impact on customer service
- Drive complex outage from a technical side and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations
- Play the role of Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution
- Provide prompt and appropriate follow-up with regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues
What do you get?
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences;
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces;
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school;
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country;
- Private medical insurance business package;
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements.
If we caught your attention and if you have an updated CV, please feel free to apply for this job. Our team of recruiters will come back to you as soon as possible.
- Pourriez-vous avoir un appel avec un client français et résoudre son problème par téléphone?