With sales of € billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227k employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43k people worldwide and generated sales of approximately € billion in 2016.
▪ Responsible for product launch in Plant;
▪ Active involvement in launch and hand over to serial production;
▪ Coordination of product related activities, especially the Product Maintenance, Change Management, Non-conformance activities;
▪ Representation of operations/ plant in project, customer and supplier meetings;
▪ Support APQP Activities;
▪ Communication of specific issues with and at the customer;
▪ Provide and promote continous improvements for products and processes and projects in his/her area of responsibility;
▪ Provide support in quality tasks to analyse, contain and resolve issues.
▪ Technical University degree;
▪ Experience in PCB production - highly appreciated;
▪ Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineer-ing – appreciated;
▪ Knowledge of project management highly appreciated;
▪ Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan;
▪ Knowledge of SAP;
▪ English is mandatory; German is a plus.
What we offer
▪ Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
▪ Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
▪ Professional Development Opportunities;
▪ Health & Wellness;
▪ International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
▪ Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.