Hi! We are Extend Studio. We help freelancers, bloggers, entrepreneurs, and startups design websites and launch business ideas that will shape the world.
Extend Studio develops a series of WordPress products, including some very popular WordPress themes and a SaaS WordPress design platform. Our flagship products, Colibri and Extend Themes, are powering over 200k websites worldwide.
We are diversifying our current portfolio of products and moving into e-commerce with a suite of marketing plugins for e-commerce websites. We are currently looking for a Senior Web Software Developer to help us build the foundation of this new line of products.
The largest part of your work will be developing new products/features and maintaining existing ones. You may also be involved in technical support every now and then (resolving cases that are too complex for the support engineers).
- know stuff about the web (and like it)
- at least 3 years of programming experience
- very good understanding of OOP and programming algorithms
- solid knowledge of server-side technologies (PHP or similar)
- good English knowledge is a must
- fast learner (and willing to work hard and learn a lot)
- the ability to deliver results without close supervision
Nice to have
- experience with modern JS frameworks (VueJS, React, etc)
- experience developing WordPress plugins or themes
- ability to get a project/product done from start to finish
- an eye for details and customer-oriented thinking
Joining Extend Studio means:
- Working in a growing company
- Attractive packages according to your skills
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- In house training for the technologies you have less experience with
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work