Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Senior Web Developer will join an established web development and operations team maintaining and growing Ixia’s public and internal web presence.
You will have had experience building applications from the ground up and have a strong knowledge of the relationship between all facets of web applications, web infrastructure, database management, and digital security standards. It would be ideal if you have had experience dealing with system administration of PHP frameworks and managing day-to-day support for users of the platform.
It’s really important that you have a good attention to detail and strong technical and interpersonal skills. You’ll be the kind of person who goes and figures stuff out, learns new skills along the way and then pass their learnings on with the team.
- Work ranges from maintaining existing configurations to redesign, development, and innovation of
new Enterprise Applications solutions, Customer Portals and IXIA’s corporate website.
- Creates design specifications for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be
used by both internal and external customers.
- Use strong troubleshooting / debugging skills to solve production issues
- Communicate with end customers and resolve open tickets and issues
- Respond to and resolve system alerts and provide problem details and resolution to other team
- Create automated monitoring capabilities, alerting mechanisms, job tasks, and identify
performance trends and generate maintenance reports
- Interact and collaborate with teammates, internal customers, external vendors, and management
to ensure quality in all that is delivered
- Reverse-engineer complex business processes via source code, documentation, discussions with
stakeholders, and other means
- Provide clear and effective communication of issues, status, and direction
- Represent the team in technical discussions and decisions with other internal teams.
- Enforce best-practices in coding, design and development testing
- Mentor peers and end users
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies
- Follow the latest development on technology trends and technologies including Web Application
Frameworks, Web Content Management, Web Services, SaaS, Information Management,
Knowledge Management, CRM
- Technical advisor to business on what our applications can offer out of box – diagnose and map
business requirements to technology solutions
Experience with the following:
- Programming languages: PHP
- JSON, XML
- REST API / SOAP API
- Web Frameworks – Bootstrap
- Databases: MySQL,
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- DNS / WINS (Name resolution)
- Cross browser testing and responsive design methodologies
- At least one scripting technology, such as PowerShell, Perl, DOS batch, Bash
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of programming experience
- Excellent bilingual written, verbal and presentation skills
- Eager to learn
- Technical, highly analytical, detail-oriented, innovative thinker
- Work with all levels of staff up to top management
- Willingness to take ownership, ability to multi-task, ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet delivery dates and SLAs, balancing production support and
longer-term strategic projects
- Culture interpersonal sensitivity
- Ability to proactively identify issues and coordinate resolutions
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner and comprehend and
respond to questions coherently
- Web Content Management – DRUPAL
- Templating frameworks: , TWIG
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle, or MSSQL
- Amazon Webservices (AWS) EC2, S3, CloudFront, etc.
- Web Application Frameworks: AngularJS
Acest job nu mai este activ.