Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
My Business Dashboard
My Business Dashboard helps you manage your card payments all in one place. The great news is you don't have to wait for your monthly statement, simply log on when it's convenient for you.
View and compare your sales trends to help understand how your business is performing on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Instant access to your transaction history to view your data on the move or download when it suits you.
Keep on top of your cash flow to know when your payments will be deposited into your account.
The market-leading service has been designed with the needs of large corporate businesses in mind, giving them the actionable insights they need to make better business decisions and transform everyday operations by putting their card payments data to work. The payment insights tool will draw on the 31 million mobile, online and in-store transactions Worldpay processes every day to provide customers with an unrivalled view of transaction data, including over a year’s worth of historical card payment data from across their busine
With access to all their Worldpay payments data in one place, retailers can significantly reduce the manual effort associated with daily reconciliation and month-end reporting. Worldpay estimates Your Marketplace could help businesses save an average of 40 hours every month on administration leaving more time to focus on interpreting the data to identify trends and answer key business questions.
My Business Hub
- My Business Hub is the all in one point of sale system that simplifies your everyday admin, leaving you free to focus on building your business.
- Work smarter - valuable insights to manage profitability, productivity & overheads
- Take control - stay on top of your cashflow with just one click
- Save time - cash up quicker as it’s done automatically
- Save money - everything you need, without the expense of EPOS
- Continuous Delivery of shippable software; develops using TDD, BDD, Scrum & other Agile aspects associated with high performance teams;
- Works with Product to define approaches to feature delivery; is committed to iterative development, and is able to break down stories;
- Must understand modular architecture and writing testable code that separates concerns
- Build tools such as Grunt
- Must understand how to build responsive websites across multiple channels
- Experience of working in an AWS environment
- Multi-platform technology experience, ideally PHP, Python, Ruby, Java. We believe in Polyglot approaches and the ideal candidate should be able to develop code in two or more of these languages.
- Experience of integrating RESTful web services over XML & JSON and is able to document and design the web tier to reflect API changes, ensuring test coverage.
- Familiar with Cucumber/Protractor/Jasmine.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Scrum/XP
- Is familiar with planning sessions, estimation and ensures that all engineering tasks are recorded in the ticketing systems and story walls
- Experience of working in a global online business, ideally providing financial trades or transfers; of particular interest are payment companies, e-commerce platforms, financial trading platforms and online gaming experience.
- Dynamic, can do attitude is required for this role
- Collaborative; prefers to work across a broad range of people, skills and ideas; facilitates continuous improvement and innovation
- Team player; openly shares knowledge and seeks input from others
- Flexible; can adapt to both non-structured and corporate environments
- Prioritizes the business & product over personal preferences
- Influences and negotiates approach, does not dictate to others
- Takes pride in their work and encourages others to do the same