Senior Unity Game Developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As a senior unity game developer, you will be part of an agile team and will be responsible with the front-end (client) side development.
- Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s engine, editor and related tools used for the game’s development;
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole;
- Keep the existing engine and tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline (. new SDKs or middleware versions);
- Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project and with respect for the player’s comfort and game’s performance;
- Improve existing game features based on design requests;
- Develop the client side components for highly scalable multiplayer games;
- Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in game development;
- Hands-on experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting);
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C#;
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming;
- Experience in delivering mobile games for Android / iOS;
- Experience in working on a mobile strategy game is considered a big plus;
- Availability to work with new APIs and concepts;
- Able to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes;
- Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D;
- Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties;
- Able to provide guidance and mentorship to the programming team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting languages.
What’s in it for you:
- A unique chance to work in New IP and Brand development projects;
- A high degree of ownership in a workplace committed to creativity and innovation;
- A share of our common success: bonus system and fidelity rewards;
- Access to private healthcare system;
- Various utilities in Ubisoft building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service, car parking etc.
- Various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs;
- Relocation assistance.
We are Ubisoft
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its 25 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.