Senior UI Developer - ALM Octane
Târgu Mureș, București, Brașov, Sibiu, Oradea, Alba Iulia, Baia Mare, Turda, Timișoara
Acest job nu mai este activ.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets.
HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
HPE ALM Octane product is an application lifecycle management product used to plan, execute and track projects. It has several key features:
- Plan - Quickly assess the progress of your projects and capture and track requirements with built-in support for agile methodologies.
- Define - Use a standardized, collaborative workspace to build and prioritize backlog items and track them across the lifecycle.
- Build - Get insight with the collection of build data and take advantage of the support for continuous testing and build execution.
- Test - Manage quality throughout the lifecycle, with support for testing in a structured language and transitioning from manual to automated tests.
- Track - View quality aggregation in context of an entire application and track progress across the lifecycle.
The team is spread world-wide across multiple locations and so are our clients.
For our ALM Octane R&D team in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a UI Software Developer.
Senior UI Developer
Work on a new product which is being developed using technologies like:
- Note JS
- Java 8
- Oracle & SQL Server DB
- Improve the product by adding new features based on customer needs
- Collaborate with colleagues with high technical expertise from several locations worldwide
- Be part of a product that supports both SaaS an on premise deployment models
About the candidate
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in a Front End development role
- Proven experience developing User Interfaces using:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies product features used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs
- Based on specific requirements and instructions and using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications
- Collaborates on writing product documentation
- Can collaborate with other team members both in the same location and remote for developing the best solutions for our clients
- Java 8, SQL, Maven, Jenkins & REST are a plus
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and real through advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.