Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a product company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you.
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smartphone several years ago. Telenav creates world-class connected, embedded and mobile software for the world’s top automakers.
We are looking for UI Developers withotential for greatness, to support our Navigation team build stunning products which will be used by millions of drivers inside their cars.
Together with our Navigation team you will berototypingheatest innovationsn the Automotive industry. You will be involved in developing cross-platform navigation products using QML, working along-side other developers from different layers of the infrastructure (rendering, search, routing, guidance, analytics)
As we work cross-platform, all the code you write will automatically be available for all platforms: QNX7, OSX,ndroid,indows, Linux.
- Work closely with QT developers to leverage the business logic and data exposed by them to the UI layer
- Work closely with Designers and translate their UI/UX concepts into code
- Give life to modern UI/UX using QML, and create pleasant experiences for customers and end users
- Create advanced UI elements (components, screens, layouts, styles) and animated transitions
- Write responsive UI, based on multiple screen sizes (8”/12”/15”), resolutions, layouts, screen orientations (portrait, landscape)
- Write quality code, following common best practices
- Automated UI testing
- Code review
- Participate in all phases of development
- Integrate modules into products
- Come up with creative solutions to challenging issues
- Good knowledge of a programming language
- UI development experience and taste for design
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Analytical thinking
- Product mindset. Passion, innovation, proactivity
- Attention to details
- Team oriented
- Ability to estimate work, and reach deadlines
- Good communication skills (English) are required (verbal & written)
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (nice to have):
- QML experience (based on your previous programming experience you will quickly learn this new language)
- Experience with Zeplin/Sketch/Abstract design tools
- Declarative UI language experience
- Automotive experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to work in a global product company working on cutting edge products in a rapidly innovating industry
- A challenging, fast paced environment working with very smart highly skilled and organized teams
- An opportunity to see your products come to life in millions of automobiles.
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies and best practices from the industry
- Being part of a great community