Bulevardul Expoziției, București
Financial Planning HQ Bucharest team mission is to be the expert of group tools and processes to bring efficiency and accuracy to the group, and contribute to financial analysis.
The team is looking for a Senior Tools & Process Analyst. Your main mission is to lead complex evolutions of group tools and process, thanks to a high global expertise. Ubisoft is in perpetual evolution and you will work on both improvements of current tools and explore new topics to grow Financial Planning expertise and to support group transformation.
- Lead complex evolutions or transversal projects :
- Analyze and define HQ needs (in term of processes, flows, reporting...) and assess impacts. Validate specification in collaboration with other financial planning teams
- Be the key contact for IT and other financial planning teams. You will follow all the steps, from specification, impact analysis, tests, to implementation, communication and adoption by team member and other financial planning in their recurring tasks
- Monitor the planning
- Be in charge of tools evolutions follow-up : review back-log with IT, validate specification with the team, coordinate planning with other teams, monitor top-quality in execution
- Increase group reporting and analysis capabilities by exploring new topics : identify knowledgeable contacts, understand the needs and the current status of the reporting capabilities, define actions and priorities, lead step by step implementation
Education: Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or similar
Language: English - Advanced level allowing fluent written and oral communication, making presentations and documentations
- 5-8 Years of experience in financial domain
- Good understanding of accounting and finance processes
- Computer literate with good Excel skills
- Experience in financial tools evolutions and projects
- Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems (Essbase and HFM systems knowledge would be a plus)
- Excellent written and oral communications-interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to convince and drive change
- Curious, persevering, autonomous, proactive individual with questioning, problem solving skills, capacity to innovate
- result oriented with high quality standard in all deliverables
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong interest in financial tools
- Good team player, able to accept constructive criticism and give feedback, facilitates effective team interaction
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.