Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
The Senior Technical Writer researches, plans, schedules and produces technical documentation in various electronic formats for a global audience. This individual works with minimal supervision as a contributing member of the international Technical Communications department, which is a multidisciplinary team that develops content to supportWaters’ laboratory instrumentation and related software.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Either a scientific background or prior technical writing experience.
- Ability to write technical or scientific content.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire product knowledge and learn new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to represent Waters Technical Communications in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated experience authoring content for localization.
- Demonstrated usability knowledge.
- English - advanced skills
- Independently write and manage accurate, concise, and well-written technical content in various electronic formats for a global audience.
- Follow content development, editorial, localization, and regulatory processes.
- Collaborate as a member of cross-functional project teams by attending meetings, interacting with subject matter experts, and establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all Waters employees.
- Adapt to new authoring tools and processes.
- Participate in and coordinate multi-writer projects.
- Mentor and train junior technical writers.
- Suggest and support improvements to corporate and departmental procedures and tools.
- Identify and escalate potential project risks.
- Encourage team collaboration.
- Represent the Technical Communications department at project meetings.