Senior Technical Support packet brokers -EMEA
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
This is an opportunity to learn Packet Broker technologies and further improve your networking skills while working with the top customers in the industry.
- Provide expert support for IXIA premium customers on-site, and via telephone and email;
- Available for traveling up to 25% of the time to client site;
- Assist customers with operation and configuration of Ixia hardware and software, with an emphasis on Visibility products;
- Accurately log, track and maintain customer service requests;
- Achieve customer satisfaction and support metric goals, SLAs;
- Effectively work and communicate with worldwide support and engineering team.
- More than 2 years experience with L2-7 protocols, Customer Support or Network Management;
- Prior Customer Facing Experience is a requirement;
- Hands on experience on configuring different layer 2-7 devices (Cisco/Juniper);
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal);
- Advanced skills on debugging networks;
- CCNA or higher (CCNP desirable);
- Highly organized and detail oriented;
- Ability to coordinate with teams in offshore locations;
- Scripting (TCL or any other language);
- Hands on experience on configuring different layer 2-7 technologies ranging from subscriber access, to routing, load balancing, security and general IP forwarding in IPv4 and IPv6 networks, hardware debug, SNMP and Syslog configuration.
- Previous network packet broker experience;
- Experience on configuration of ACLs on Cisco, Juniper and other vendor’s routers;
- Experience on monitoring systems: Taps, Network Packet Brokers (NPB), Monitoring Tools;
- Are you willing to travel 25% of the time in EMEA?