Senior Technical Course Developer
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
700 - 1400 €
- The Senior Technical Course Developer position facilitates the design and delivery of role-based self-paced, web-based, virtual, blended, and instructor led courseware for ACI’s strategic products and
- Designs hands-on learner labs and exercises along with supporting technology requirements to demonstrate student comprehension of course
- Uses data from a variety of sources to analyze needs and propose sound high-technology, in-depth training solutio
- Contributes to training gap analysis and curriculum planning within the target
- Evaluates effectiveness of high-technology learning
- Reviews department training programs for effectiveness and contributes to future actions to improve and increase training content quality, effectiveness, presentation, and audience adoption.
- Contributes to projects for the training staff and ensures complete and on-time deliverables around curriculum requirements, learning competencies, and content updates.
- Develops Subject-Matter-Expert-level knowledge on assigned content of at least one strategic ACI product and acts as a Subject Matter Expert within Learning Services and across ACI.
- Works with leaders across departments to analyze internal training requirements, designs and scripts training for Subject Matter Expert to conduct and/or record.
- Conducts feedback on all courses conducted, conducts user experience round tables to gather information for future requirements for products, will anticipate and defend customer needs for training.
- Works as a team to ensure overall curriculum plan is delivered with quality, consistency, and agility on time.
- Acts as the onboarding mentor for new team members as assigned.
- Develops and demonstrates deep ACI product knowledge on assigned content and acts as a department Subject Matter Expert on one (or more) strategic ACI product.
POSTING JOB PREFERENCES:
- Some experience with Captivate and Articulate software packages is helpful.
- Applies cognition and adult learning theory to instructional design.
- Having a technical aptitude and motivation to learn is helpful.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in a high-technology environment, including operating systems such as Windows and Linux, and databases such as Oracle and PostgreSQL, is preferred.
- 3-6 years’ experience in design, development, implementation and assessment of in-depth, high-technology course development and training delivery or equivalent high-technology experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technology course design on time.
- Experience writing content for both classroom and interactive web applications such as eLearning.
- Understanding of Adult Learning Theory and the facilitation of adult learning in a high-technology environment encompassing multiple delivery and facilitation formats is preferred.
- Written and verbal English language fluency.