Short company description
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for FINASTRA?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of ourpeople is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
…What will you contribute?
As a Senior Technical Consultant you will play an important role in executing and delivering Fusion Capital Summit full-lifecycle implementation projects of all dimensions. You’ll be actively involved in developing extensions using APIs, as well as in the installation, upgrade and configuration of our solution within the required scope, time and quality standards. You’ll also be traveling for onsite client assignments.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your main deliverables as Senior Technical Consultant will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop extensions based on our product’s out of the box APIs
- Implement and support new features as specified in Functional Specification
- Documents provided by clients & business consultants
- Client software version upgrades
- Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions
- Bachelor degree in computer science or relevant IT programming experience
years’ experience in IT industry
- Strong C/C++ skills (including OO and STL); C# knowledge is a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Good Unix or Windows skills / SQL / XML / Design Patterns
- Strong client focus and impeccable professional integrity
- Excellent communication skills, client facing experience is a plus
- Team player, quick learner
- Willingness & ability to travel
You must be customer-centric, well spoken, good documentation skills, detail oriented with good organizational skills and ability of multi-tasking