At Oracle Support we are taking cloud customer service excellence to the next level.
The CX Sales & B2B Service support team is helping our customers begin their Digital Transformation Journey with Oracle Cloud through
To learn more review
Oracle Support helps our customers solve business problems thought the successful adoption of our CX platform & technologies along with our industry leading CX offerings including Sales Force Automation, B2B Service, Customer Data Management, Partner Relationship Management, Incentive Compensation running on Web, Mobile, Digital Assistants/Chatbots & Office 365 platforms.
Many of our customers are opting to adopt more of our CX Cloud applications such Marketing Cloud &, CPQ Cloud and replacing legacy HCM and ERP application with Oracles HCM Cloud & ERP Cloud, etc so you will also work with colleagues in other support teams to ensure customers are able to seamlessly integrate our Cloud applications.
If you are passionate about customer service & support and have a desire to do what it takes to ensure customer success, then we may have the ideal role for you.
You will have an opportunity to learn all about our Sales & B2B Service cloud offerings using our Oracle Cloud Learning Subscription (all employees have free access). If you would like to sample some of the training try out Oracle LaunchPad which offers free Oracle Cloud training. We do expect all our support engineers to leverage this learning platform to complete the latest Oracle CX Sales Implementation Essentials Certification within 12-24 months of joining the team. We also offer technical deep dive sessions with Product Experts in Product Management and Engineering.
Aside from helping our customers achieve successful business outcomes you will have the opportunity to work directly with Product Management, Engineering & Information Development and help influence product supportability & usability.
If you think you meet the requirements below, we are definitely interested in finding more about you!
As a Senior Support Engineer, you will be expected to have:
- Proven experience in implementation, support, consulting and/or development experience in CRM products or cloud products.
- Skills in using industry standard tools and techniques.
- Very good command of English language, spoken and written.
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities.
- Three of the following abilities (any level) are required, consider applying if you can talk to us about any three of: log reading & analysis, SQL, SQL tuning, scripting/programming, Unix/Linux, web services.
The following are nice to have: knowledge of networks, database configuration, server configuration, Web Server optimization, load balancing hardware.
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication skills, in terms of being able to convey technical and functional knowledge and solutions in highly escalated situations to executives, support personnel and customer personnel.
- Well-developed listening skills, with ability to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine the symptoms and cause.
- Good organizational skills that facilitate the generation of coherent action plans that meet participant needs and lead to problem resolution as quickly as possible.
- Fast and flexible problem solving aptitude so as to be able to adjust resolution plans as new data for given problems is obtained.
- Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customers’ success. Able to work well with limited daily supervision.
- Process orientation preferred.
- Self starter.
Technical & Analytical requirements:
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills in the area of functional or technical domains of enterprise business application environments as listed in the respective posting.
- Ability to analyze details and synthesize the "big picture", frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data.
- Creative use of industry standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
- Detailed functional knowledge of one or more products/modules in the Product Family
Working experience in one of the following areas is seen as an advantage: XML, Java, J2EE and Oracle ADF, SOA and Web Services
Education: (Computer Science) or equivalent preferred.
Other qualifications with adequate experience might be considered.