Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
To deliver value to Vodafone Romania through minimisation of the Company’s tax burden, ensuring compliance with statutory filing obligations and providing appropriate financial information on the tax position for internal and external reporting purposes;
Responsibility for Vodafone Romania operational tax management.
1. Tax planning:
- Creation of innovative, efficient and tax effective advice, locally and through working with the Group Tax team and the Group as a whole, to minimise the impact of tax on the operations and financial position of the business.
- Design, creation and implementation of legal, corporate, commercial and financial structures, products and services to exploit tax and legal opportunities
- Identify tax opportunities arising from commercial developments or the promotion of changes to the business that promotes the improvement of revenue flows and minimise tax exposure of Vodafone Romania
- Advise on relevant corporate acquisitions/disposals and commercial ventures to ensure tax efficiency of the M&A transactions
- To assist the Tax Manager in influencing the development of tax legislation and policy locally to minimise the business and financial disruption and impact on the changing needs of the company, its customers and other stakeholders.
- To anticipate areas of change and bring forward ideas to influence the overall direction of Romania tax policy which are aligned with Group Tax strategy.
2. Coordinate relationships with various stakeholders:
- To coordinate interaction with external auditors and tax authorities during the tax audits
- Close cooperation with external tax consultants in order to identify and implement tax saving projects
- Provide input and recommendations to other departments in order to create business synergies, drive value and improve controls
3. Tax compliance :
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all tax computations, payments and returns
- Ensure that the financial information for tax in the internal and external reporting documentation processes is accurate and provides a true and fair representation of the assets and liabilities of the local entities
- Review internal and external documents which contain any tax or potentially tax relevant data or content for Vodafone Romania
- Review final tax calculation , tax reserve , deferred tax and tax return
- Final review of VAT returns
- RAS Financial Statements that (administrators report, subsequent events, accounting policies ,etc.) + final review of financial statements
4. To provide support, as appropriate, to the local functions in Vodafone Romania:
- To provide tax input into and make recommendations in respect of the design, distribution and marketing of local or global products and services designed to minimise the negative effects of tax on these products and to maximise the opportunities arising out of different regimes and legislative opportunities.
- To identify tax opportunities arising from commercial developments or the promotion of changes to the business that promotes the improvement of revenue flows and minimise tax exposure of Vodafone RO.
- Presents proposals to the Tax Manager for review and assists with presentation of proposals to senior finance management
- Adopts risk-aware and commercial approach to evaluating strategies/proposals and the consequences of specific transactions
- Conducts thorough post-implementation review of projects, prepares files in accordance with risk management guidelines and compliance requirements, and monitors ongoing implementation issues on a pro-active basis.
5. Corporate governance functions in Vodafone Romania:
- Supports Tax Manager in order to coordinate the Risk Management, SOX compliance and Business Continuity Management for the Finance area
- Ensure compliance with Group Tax policies and statutory rules (tax law, NBR requirements, etc)
6. To develop relationships with the rest of the business to support the above accountabilities:
- Builds strong working relationships with internal departments
- Work with counterparts in other Operating Companies.
- Develop and lead tax awareness trainings for relevant areas of the business.
7. People management:
- Maintain high standard of technical and industry knowledge.
- Support team members in build and act upon development plans.
3-5 years tax experience -industry and/or the profession
Education – University Degree, Finance
Experience of dealing at a high level with Senior Executives across a multitude of disciplines.
Experience of dealing with domestic and international taxation authorities and Governments;
Excellent written and presentation skills. Able to communicate tax issues to non-tax specialists and senior management.