When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
We are currently seeking a Senior Tax Auditor to join us in our office in Bucharest.
- Is a purpose driven person, taking pride in what they do and acting with integrity
- Has strong knowledge of direct or indirect tax area
- Is willing and enthusiastic in learning most of the tax areas with the aim of becoming a “generalist” in tax matters
- Has participated in different audits together with the financial auditors teams
- Has a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in work involving tax and is passionate about client service
- Is problem-solving oriented, curious and has excellent communication skills
- Is flexible, open to change and proactive
KPMG in Romania offers:
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (short Friday, work from home, etc.)
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm
- At least one international tax technical training per year, many soft skills development programs and support in obtaining the professional certification (CCF and/or ADIT)
- Challenging projects, our involvement ranging from setting up the companies up to restructuring the business to fit the current needs. Plus everything in between.
- Unique perks like sport and massage in the office, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.