Tenneco is one of the world’s leading designer, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with revenues of $17,5 billion in 2019 and approximatelyteam members working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
This is a unique opportunity to join an international company as a Tax Senior Analyst (located in our Global Business Center in Bucharest).
This position will be part of the US tax team, and is a unique opportunity to develop US headquartered multinational tax skills. In this role you will primarily support the international tax / transfer pricing functions in the United States.
- Prepare and summarize global consolidated tax calculations and models for the multinational group
- Gathering and summarizing the data to support the US compliance and provision process, including the foreign income tax returns and withholding tax returns
- Assistance in the managing of the data package gathering process in coordination with the third party service provider
- Work directly with international tax senior manager to maintain the unremitted earnings model and foreign tax credit model and foreign tax attributes
- Work with the international tax senior manager to model the tax analysis for special projects and related reporting
- Compute the appropriate transfer pricing adjustments for certain jurisdictions
- Prepare transfer pricing calculations and documentation in support of tax accounting requirements
- Compile and reconcile intercompany related transactions for US documentation purpose
- Maintain tax technology solutions, such as SharePoint and analytic tools
- Migration of historic excel based models to automated data analytic tools is a plus
- The candidate will have an opportunity to offer innovative solutions to improve internal processes and to streamline the data gathering and coordination efforts
- Direct reporting to International Tax senior Manager from the United States
What will make you successful
- Accounting qualification
- 3+ years business experience, including reporting and working with large datasets
- Proficient experience of all elements listed in the job description
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Working knowledge of various reporting systems is strongly preferred (., SAP, OneStream)
- Working knowledge of tax technology solutions is a plus
- Not afraid to suggest solutions to improve internal processes
- Proactive problem solver and innovative thinker
- We are looking for a self-starter who is motivated to learn on the job and can manage their time effectively. The role requires drive and a sense of accountability as this individual will be working with the US tax team. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. This individual will need to be open to receiving on the job training on US tax concepts in order to succeed in their role
- Advanced communications skills in English are mandatory
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day to day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.