Senior System Administrator
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for an experienced System Administrator to join the corporate IT system team - Level 3
The System team handle the corporate IT leading technology and act as the higher level of support, consulting other teams and manage the top corporate
The position includes: 3rd level corporate IT support, implement and maintain of global IT
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Take part of designing the organization IT environments
- Maintain complex environments
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, or similar role.
- Have wide experience On AD, ExchangeADFS, GPO and SSO systems.
- Knowledge of system security, Storage, data backup/recovery.
- Have experience in MS platforms ( Wi
- Have experience on windows servers, storage and VMware.
- Familiar with Network topologies, TCP /IP protocols.
- Knowledge in Azure – advantage.
- Ability to create scripts.
- Diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently but be a great team player.
- An excellent career opportunity to work with a market leading international company
- Great opportunities for career development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Supplementary health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Support and encourage team building and team identities - parties, team-buildings
- Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team
We look forward to your feedback, and definitely want to hear from you if you want to participate in this great project!