Detalii loc de munca
Senior System Administrator
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
You want to work in a team that values learning, dare to explore new career paths in IT, and support each other in developing new skills?
The Senior Systems Administrator will work as part of a team to troubleshoot, maintain, and develop existing client IT infrastructures.
- Participate in, and potentially lead, internal and external projects within the team.
- Act as a technical resource for IT projects.
- 2nd level support/helpdesk for on-site and remote users
- Administration, operation, and maintenance of:
- Server hardware systems and components
- Microsoft Windows Server based technologies (DHCP, DNS, ADDS, ADFS, ADCS, WSUS, IIS, Remote Access, File and Storage, Print and Document, etc.)
- vmware technologies (vSphere, vSAN, etc.)
- Back-up solutions
- Antivirus solutions
- Storage systems (SAN, NAS, etc.)
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Create documentation where necessary for any of the above activities.
- Advanced English language skills (written and spoken)
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Windows Administration with a strong drive to learn and improve
- Practical knowledge of Windows PowerShell
- Knowledge of various Linux distributions is a plus
- Knowledge of computer networks is a plus
- Knowledge of DevSecOps is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Effectively translate complex, technical concepts into easy to understand language to assist in management decisions.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team as the situation requires.
- Positive, solution finding oriented attitude with a strong desire to learn & grow professionally
- Availability for occasional trips to national/international clients
- coaching and financial support for Microsoft, Cisco and vmware certifications
- access to training materials and ITC lab
- attractive salary package
- opportunities to accelerate your IT career
- laptop and mobile phone
- a cooperative and encouraging work environment
- flexible working options