Acest job nu mai este activ.
Our client is one of the world’s leading system suppliers of carton packaging and filling machines for beverages and food, for whom we’re looking for a new member in their local Global User Service team. Get ready to play an active role in providing 1st and 2nd level support troubleshooting for IT Users across Europe, restoring IT services as quickly as possible and minimising adverse impact on operations for an international organisation.
Key job responsibilities:
- Take calls in English language. German language is also preferred, but not mandatory
- Prioritizing and categorizing inquiries. Also, analyzing, prioritizing and remedying of Incidents/Service Requests within agreed Service Levels
- This position will also act as an intermediate between the Service Desk and several other senior teams
- Working first on more complex cases, before escalating to the relevant support groups
- Working as project member in global roll-out projects
- Acting as a backup for Local On-Site support for Incidents/Service Requests which can't be solved remotely including processing of local IMACD services (Install, Move, Add, Change, Delete)
Desired skills and experience:
- Apprenticeship/academic degree as IT specialist or according vocational experiences
- 3-5 years of experience working in a similar service desk role, or in a 2nd line team at an enterprise level
- Senior IT skills are preferred
- Miscellaneous IT skills: Windows OS (7 and above), Windows advanced troubleshooting, MS Office 2010 and O365, Remote support tools, VPN, Global Collaboration Tools (preferred Cisco), supporting IP-based phone and video systems
- Server based skills: Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SCCM, Citrix
- Local Support: Excellent knowledge of PC hardware and software, Full working knowledge of all components of IT infrastructure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening
- Synthesis abilities
- High customer orientation
- Eliminating errors or quality defects that occur as quickly as possible, and avoiding them being repeated.
- Analytical skills and Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Being honest and engaging