Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Solution Engineer will be part of a team that is supporting remote and onsite deployment activities of the Nokia Subscriber Data Management (SDM) solution.
Nokia offers the most complete Subscriber Data Management (SDM) solution and is also the market leader in SDM with more than 280 deployments (including more than 200 LTE networks), serving five billion subscriber licenses worldwide. The SDM solution comprises a User Data Repository (UDR) that supports a suite of Nokia (and 3rd Party) front-end applications, such as our combined HSS/HLR solution for 2G/3G/4G and IMS, our One-EIR and One-MNP.
- Develop parts of or provide input on developing unique customer architecture contributing to overall technical solution design,
- Ensure customer requirements are accurately represented and present solution architecture & design to customer for verification and make required adaptations,
- Own technical part of bid preparation: solution design/architecture review, effort estimates, scope of work, bill of material review, etc. and holding technical key role in contract negotiations to protect SI value,
- Lead the technical implementation during the delivery phase,
- Liaise with SI Engagement Architect and other members of the regional team as well as with Customer, Product Managers, Project manager and 3rd party product manager to align Customer requirements with available generic solutions, Nokia products and 3rd party products,
- SDM Solution Integration and acceptance preparation and testing,
- Implement Core SDM Network Elements including HLR, HSS, MNP, EIR and One-NDS.
- Good knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE Networks and Call flows; Good understanding of HLR & HSS Call Flows;
- Basic knowledge of HP hardware, reviewing HW commissioning within the rack;
- Good experience in Unix/Linux commands;
- Basic scripting language expertise (Shell script, PERL);
- Basic Knowledge of IP;
- Signaling protocols knowledge (MAP & Diameter);
- Good experience in troubleshooting - taking and analyzing traces, logs, etc, including Wireshark and troubleshooting tools handling;
- Good Communication skills, including ability to work with both technical and management layers at customer;
- Availability to travel.
Nice to have:
- Good experience in Router and Switch configuration;
- Experience of installing SDM Network Elements on commissioned hardware & Cloud Infrastructure;
- Basic knowledge in cloud infrastructure - Performing installation and configuration of NFVs in cloud environment (optional);
- Experience on virtualization - VMWare or Open stack.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- An excellent opportunity for further career development;
- A chance to use and develop your technical skills and gain experience in a dynamic international environment;
- Technical and soft-skills training;
- Friendly and professional working environment.
Acest job nu mai este activ.