Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Senior Solution Designer ( SAP IM/WM/EWM)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Molson Coors Beverage Company is looking for a highly motivated Senior Solution Designer for SAP IM/WM/EWM functional area, working in Bucharest, Romania as part of the North American IT Solution Delivery team. The role will be responsible to gather requirements, design, build, test, implements, and support application solutions for a functional business area, while also keeping up on market trends and best practices to help identify opportunities of improvement. The ideal candidate will provide expert-level product and process knowledge and oversight of applications from a build perspective.
The position is based in Bucharest, Romania, part of Molson Coors GBS Romania Development Center (RDC) and will report to the Solution Manager, Supply Chain & Enabling in Bucharest, within the RDC.
The Responsibilities [WHAT is to be delivered]:
- Requirements gathering for functional enhancement of the processes and process improvements in business solutions as identified for various projects
- Demonstrating expertise in the technologies covered by SAP Inventory Management (IM), SAP Warehouse Management (WM) and Logistics Execution (LE)
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the business processes and software configuration related to SAP IM, SAP WM or LE
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Warehousing community within Molson Coors, defining business problems and translate then into solutions including analysis of alternatives available
- Author system specification documentation such as Configurational Rationales, Business process procedures and Functional Specifications
- Perform system configuration, functional testing and integration testing
- Play an active role in the design, testing, and implementation phases of a project. Must be able to work in a team environment with regular interaction with project stakeholders
- Excellent problem identification, root cause, and corrective action to drive resolution
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal.
- Ability to influence change as well as manage rapidly changing technological and business environments
- Demonstrated passion for being the liaison between the business units, technology and project development teams
The Qualifications [HOW we expect the employees to work]:
- Bachelor’s science degree
- At least two full life cycle SAP Implementation projects with focus on Logistics Execution, SAP Warehouse Management (SAP WM) and SAP Inventory Management (SAP IM) which includes leading blueprinting workshops, gap analysis, design, testing, go-live, user training and post-production support
- At least five years of SAP Experience in area of SAP IM and Logistics Execution
- At least four years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment with SAP IM , SAP WM and Logistics Execution
- 3PL integration experience preferred. Building Interfaces between SAP and WMS Systems
- Strong working knowledge of SAP modules such SAP PP, MM, SD and integration with WM/EWM/subcontracting processes
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of the systems development life-cycle, Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Flexible working hours, including 2nd shift in Romania, from 2 pm to 10 pm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related discipline
- Experience with Beverage or Consumer Products industry is a plus
- Experience with SAP HANA, SAP EWM and SAP TM is a plus
- Experience in working with 3rd Party Service Providers (vendors)
- Travel up to 15% of the time, including ability to travel to North America on an as needed basis in support of project deliverables, workshops or site visits (Subject to travel restrictions due to Covid-19).
What we offer [Work perks you need to know about]:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Participation in our Company Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.