The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Software Tester who will be involved in various project assignments within the Group, ranging from internal projects with corporate clients, to external web needs.
The test typologies you will cover include but are not limited to: integration testing, functional testing, end-to-end testing, and regression testing.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
· Evaluate and test new or modified products and applications, to verify that they function according to user requirements and to established guidelines.
· Review requirements and develop test cases based on those requirements; Create, update and execute test plans and test cases.
· Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner.
· Present ideas on system improvements based on hands on experience.
· Thoroughly report test results and manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking database etc.
· Contribute to the design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of test environments and test systems and processes.
· Contribute to the project hand-over to the support and operations teams.
· University graduate - University degree in a relevant field (. Automation and Computer science, Electronics and telecommunication, Informatics);
· Practical experience of at least 3 years in testing
· Good knowledge of the English language, both orally and written. French is a plus
· Good understanding of the product development process
· Knowledge and experience of QA methodologies (Agile - SCRUM)
· Experience with testing and bug reporting tools (JIRA, TestRail)
· Knowledge of webtesting, functionality, usability testing is a plus.
· Technical writing experience (test plans, work procedures, user guides etc.)
· General knowledge in the area of web applications development practices
· Experience with APIs testing
· Knowledge of SQL queries is a plus
· Experience with logs (search, sort, filter, identify) is a plus
· Knowledge of SoapUI, JMeter,
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP is a plus
· Mobile Testing
· Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written); Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
· Persuasive and able to stand by own ideas
· Able to prioritize tickets based on the business needs
· Analysis and synthesis abilities
· Attention to details, persistence, “test to break” attitude
· Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Good organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Autonomy, ability to work with minimal guidance
· Open to changes and self-improvement
· Creativity, initiative, curiosity.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide. With more than 9200 employees, and 29 studios in 19 countries, Ubisoft has the second largest internal creation force in the world.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 900 professionals and help us create highly appreciated video games!