Senior Software QA Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
169 Calea Floreasca, București
We are seeking an outstanding Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer to perform manual and automated testing of commercial software products within the Identity and Access Management domain. The SQA Engineer fills a critical role within our Agile software development team, and will partner with Software Developers and other SQA Engineers to design, implement, and execute software test suites. This SQA Engineer will be working directly with emerging Cloud technologies on a highly visible business-critical platform; providing substantial opportunity for technical skills development and career growth.
General Job Duties
- Participate as part of a project team to design, develop, and execute test suites for moderately complex software solutions.
- Foster inter-team cooperation as part of a project/program.
- Follow industry good testing practices to ensure high quality deliverables with minimal defects.
- Report to management on project status, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, and accept direction on corrective measures.
- Continuously expand knowledge in area of specialization.
Specific Job Duties
- Operate as a SQA Engineer in a .NET development team for a software platform that provides Identity and Access Management (IAM) services across other business platforms.
- Assist in analyzing customer requirements and providing comprehensive test solutions to ensure software quality.
- Support leadership in implementing best practices for software quality assurance around testing standards, patterns, and software development lifecycle and change management.
- Drive process improvement through test automation.
- Support and champion the Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Collaborate with Development Leads and Engineers, Product Managers, Business Analysts, and IT Leadership.
- 7+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Working knowledge of C#, Selenium, SOAP & REST web services, and SQL.
- Good understanding of OOPs.
- Ability to engage self-guided analysis and problem solving.
- Prior experience working in the Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Passion and curiosity for solving technical problems.
- Professional certification is a plus.
- Reports to Dev Lead.
- Interacts with other colleagues at all levels in the conduct of day-to-day activities.
Actively participates in industry forums and user groups.