Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
The SW Integration Engineer specializes in bringing together component subsystems into a whole and ensuring that those subsystems function together.
We are very interested in the latest tools and technology. We are currently using git, bamboo, stash, yocto along with the top hardware that is developed by Harman together with you for the future of automotive.
Linux and scripting skills are very important for our project. For this position there are required very good knowledge of application life cycle.
Every new technology is tested and used when possible in order to keep the track with the latest trends.
We appreciate and encourage ideas and automation.
- You will work on Automotive project and subprojects and you will be specialized engineer in bringing together component subsystems into a whole and ensuring that those subsystems function together.
- You would have to monitor the pull request delivered from different teams and 3rd parties.
- You will be responsible to preserve the application usability and application development path.
- Participate and host daily integration management meetings with other managers, integrators and customers for planning the content of daily builds.
- In this daily meetings you will use the technical skills to integrate the pull requests and decide if they meet the project requirements.
- You will have a project overview and a continuous contact with all the applications involved parties.
- There will be occasional travel required to sync with the project necessities.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Developer, Quality Assurance or Integrator;
- Solid knowledge and expertise on Linux;
- Solid knowledge and expertise on scripting language (Shell, Perl, Python, Bash);
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading;
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant (IT connected) specializations;
- Unified Modeling Language Knowledge;
- Experience in developing embedded applications;
- Knowledge in agile software development methods (SCRUM);
- Basic Autosar knowledge;
- Basic CAN knowledge.
- Willingness to travel (0-20% of time) depending on the project necessities
What we offer:
- An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
- Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Medical subscription
- Fitness discounts
- and much more...