Job title: Senior Software Engineer Website Security - Remote
Alternative job title:
Job location: Remote, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Hardware Design & Engineering
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: IT & Internet
Locations: Romania - Centru
What you'll get to do:
- Collaborate with an outstanding background of engineering, product, and operations team members to deliver the best solution for our customers.
- Resolve technical problems that few have solved before – no one else helps Local Businesses the way we do!
- Participate in the decision making progress – we want you to speak up!
- Mentor your team colleagues to share your passion for software, your appreciation for engineering field, and your respect for the craft of software development.
- Take on the challenge of making what you build higher quality, faster, and more scalable.
Some technologies we work with:
- RESTful APIs;
- Python Flask / Django, PHP Slim / Symphony;
- Java, Go, Lua;
- Docker, Git, Jira;
- AWS – CloudFormation, Sceptre, Beanstalk, ECS, EKS, EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, Elasticsearch, Kibana.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at .
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Your experience should include:
- Minimum 5+ years previous professional software development experience;
- Previous backend RESTful API development experience;
- Strong experience in a programming language in Go, Python, PHP, Java;
- Experience developing in a cloud environment: Docker;
- Experience integrating broad variety of technologies via API consumption/production;
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms;
- Experience with Agile, working in sprints and participating in the agile ceremonies;
- Deep knowledge and passion for coding standards and following proven design patterns;
You might also have:
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience building CI/CD and server/deployment automation solutions;
- You have high standards and want to make a difference with your work;
- You're ready to take on just about anything – and figure things out one way or another;
- You work well in a small team and you can convey your forward-thinking opinions and well-reasoned arguments without needing to have the final say;
- You are ALWAYS trying to improve;
- Passion for technology.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit .
Location: Remote EMEA - We are open to fully remote as well as remote hybrid options to work in any of our GoDaddy office locations.