Would you like to have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in the high tech automotive industry, to be part of young and dynamic working environment of a small yet highly experienced team of professionals in a privately owned company? Join us and you will have the chance to take on various and challenging responsibilities.
What will your job be about?
- Design and develop platforms and/or applications for body electronics and instrument cluster products;
- Work as a member in an Agile collocated team;
- Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of innovative products.
What will you bring with you?
- Minimum 5 years experience in C/ C++;
- Proficient with embedded C development and microcontrollers;
- Knowledge AUTOSAR, CAN, LIN, FR is a plus;
- Knowledge of software build process, compilers (familiar with build systems like cmake, waf,…);
- Knowledge of change and configuration management systems (familiar with MKS/IMS/PTC, GIT, SVN);
- Familiar with specifics of embedded software development is a plus;
- English fluent.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits);
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.