Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
101 - 110
Are you passionate about working on state-of-the-art Java software projects, relational and graph databases, using open source technologies?
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors, and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works as you love. We want the brightest minds doing work that encourages, in an environment where growth is reassured. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they’re encouraged to build and improve breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We’re establishing teams with dynamic strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you’ll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
You will improve and expand Java products across the product portfolio, ensuring that your work is well-designed, maintainable and tested.
- design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications, delivering high-availability and performance
- participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- write maintainable, testable, efficient code
- understand and refine requirements/ user stories and solution design
- prepare and produce releases of software components
- support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Come and join our agile team if you want to thrive in a solid and friendly environment, where interesting, cutting-edge technologies meet the enthusiasm and creative ideas
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Java standard edition, experience in writing scalable production code
- working experience with REST API design and implementation
- strong in software design and algorithms
- good understanding of multithreading and synchronization concepts
- good knowledge of relational database concepts and programming
- at least 3 years experience in software engineering
- degree in Computer Science or other technical/scientific field
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- experience with Eclipse plug-in development
- experience with parser generators, compilers and code analysis
- experience in an agile environment (Scrum/ Kanban)
- involvement in open source development (code, bug, documentation contributions)
- knowledge of software development life-cycle and release management tools
- knowledge of unit testing and mocking frameworks
- scripting languages, functional languages
- experience with graph or other NOSQL database
If you don't meet some of these requirements, it's important to show us how curious you are about them, and how eager you are to learn and improve.