Senior Software Engineer – C++ development Linux
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
GTP Session Controller is part of the MobileStack solution. It provides specialized packet-level visibility capabilities tailored to provide mobile carriers the information needed to deliver optimized data to specialized QoS monitoring probes, so they can maintain quality-of-service (QoS) and monitor users' quality-of-experience (QoE) to gain and retain subscribers who constantly demand more throughput at lower latencies.
We need to implement an optimized and scalable solution for the MobileStack based on NP (currently the implementation is FPGA based). The solution will be developed in C++ and it will be a redesign from scratch that will leverage NP packet processing capabilities.
- We are looking for a software engineer with excellent programming knowledge for software development.
- This person will participate in the analysis, design, development and maintenance of cross platform software components (C++).
- She/he will work on creating new cutting-edge products and will participate in the design and development of network visibility and application security solutions for external customers.
- This position will require interacting with project management, technical leads, testers and other developers and teams for understanding the features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing, performing development testing and bug-fixing to deliver high quality releases on time.
- This person will work with latest Ixia products and technologies
- Good knowledge of C++;
- Good knowledge of Linux programming and debugging;
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technologies;
- Desire and ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Prove to be performance driven and having a proactive attitude
- Network protocols and TCP/IP knowledge is highly appreciated
- Familiarity with Linux virtualization tools, Linux or Docker containers is considered a plus
- Familiarity with Intel DPDK is also a plus
- Hands-on experience with Linux distributions, package managers and related tools