SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER MYCONNECTOR
Middle (2-5 ani)
A dynamic Romanian company who, based on its 10+ years experience in large scale event architecture and management, wants to take event organisation and visitors interaction to the next level. Innovation driven and using the latest technologies, the company offers software and digital solutions for event organisers across industries and countries.
So, when events and technologies collide there’s a world of opportunity and creation!
The platform is MyConnector (myconnector[.]ro ) and together with our team, you can be one of the market’s game changers!
Being a market leader in event management, we have the best expertise and understanding of client’s needs. Cutting edge technology and applications are key to our success. Moreoverwill bring international expansion into several new markets, in addition to bringing new platforms and products to life.
We invite you to join their development team in shaping forward our products of covering areas like visitors registration, agenda management, event interaction, badge printing, lead retrieval & networking apps.
You are going to take a key role in the development of our new products. Starting with the fundamental architecture up to the implementation of single features in the back- and front-end, you will take over responsibility and develop innovative, scalable and sustainable solutions together with our developers in Romania. Subsequently you are going to participate in the development, maintenance and extension of our existing products.
- You provide more than 4 years of relevant experience in software engineering (and also you have some coordination skills).
- You solve problems independently, to work carefully, organized and precisely.
- Your personality is pragmatic, balanced, feedback driven and focused on cross-functions collaboration.
- You consider state-of-the-art as required minimum quality.
- Using a coding standard and writing clean re-usable code are natural for you.
- You are open for new technologies and methodologies.
- You are continuously and autonomously improving your knowledge.
- Top skills in PHP and any related frameworks, preferably Laravel , Symfony, Zend, CodeIgniter.
- Experience with relational databases, preferably MySQL.
- Strong experience in professional software development (architecture patterns,design patterns, idoms).
- You know what Unit Testing, TDD and BDD are about.
- Preferably experience with large and scalable enterprise applications.
- Develop new features for the e-commerce website, the admin backend tools, or the public API service, such as:
- Tools and backend components for multi-geo environment
- Integration of backend component to create, view and edit files
- Document and test public API interfaces and onboard partners
- Maintain and improve existing features on all systems, such as:
- Integration of different payment operators
- SEO improvements across all platforms and landing pages
- Scalability and high availability of cloud based infrastructure
- Read and understand business and technical specifications to develop appropriate software solutions
- Collaborate with the development team and other areas to enhance the software solutions and user experience
- Access to the latest software technologies and cutting-edge tools.
- Opportunity to develop some software systems from the ground up.
- Very demanding and wide-ranging tasks.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a fast-growing company.
- A young and dynamic team with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks of paid holidays.
- Competitive and performance based salary.
- Modern and centrally located offices.