Senior Software Engineer
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We want you!
You’re a versatile and experienced Software Engineer – join us and be part of our global team. Together we’ll develop rich client web applications that are part of encapsia™ - the next generation Clinical Data Suite. encapsia is designed to revolutionize clinical research and development of the next generation medication.
How far you go at Cmed is up to you - we provide the support, you bring the exceptional skills. Already think it sounds great? We’ve not even mentioned that you will be part of a diverse European community of fun and smart people joining forces in building the future of clinical trials!
If you’re interested in enhancing your technical and troubleshooting skills, you’ll be happy to know that at Cmed, we nurture talent and challenge you so that you can learn, grow and advance your career.
You’ll be doing this:
- Design and implement distributed rich web SPAs using React/Redux, ES6, HTML5, AngularJS, CoffeeScript, Backbone, jQuery with Promises and other ever-evolving state-of-the-art web technologies – you name it.
- Create responsive and inspiring web interfaces with Bootstrap, Sass/Less and D3.
- Optimize your SQL to extract and manipulate data in PostgreSQL and implement server-side tasks in Python or that are exposed through our Python server's REST API
- Use Docker containers to isolate and scale processes on demand
- Deploy your code on AWS servers running Linux
- Design, develop, and enhance app architecture to achieve performance, fault-tolerance and security
- Apply industry best practices, object-oriented principles, design and architectural patterns to achieve optimal software maintainability
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills, be up to date with the latest web technologies
- Take responsibility and drive solutions for entire projects or requirements within a project developed in agile teams
This position is great for you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software development
- Experience with modern Web technologies and knowledge of relational databases
- Proficiency with object-oriented software engineering and the software development lifecycle
- Software development experience on Linux / Unix platform
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to work as part of a team and foster team cooperation
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
- Experience of developing in an agile development environment
What can Cmed offer you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The opportunity to develop the innovative software that will be used to assess the effectiveness of next-generation medication
- The chance to be part of an amazing team and work with exciting technologies in a friendly environment
Who are we?
Cmed Technology (Offices in Timisoara, Romania) helps research organizations meet the challenges of 21st century clinical trials. We are working to move clinical research to the cloud, and we are looking for excellent engineers to develop full-featured modern Single Page Web Applications connected via REST Services to cloud servers. The applications target a wide range of functionality like clinical data capture, data loading, data analysis or data validation, and they need to both comply with international clinical regulation as well as meet the highest standards of quality.
If you want to make a real difference in software development and are interested in the great opportunities that Cmed can offer, all you need to do is to send your resume at !
Please be aware that we do not accept resumes from outside agencies or recruiters unless specifically requested by a Cmed HR or Recruitment Unsolicited agency or recruiter resumes will not be eligible for referral fees and will be considered candidates Cmed may directly contact for employment.
- What are your salary requirements?