Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Frontier Smart Technologies is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Software Team based in our Timisoara. You will take part in creating our new Smart SDK intended for supporting our strategic business direction of building a licensable SDK for enabling new Smart Audio or Smart Home devices. You will be part of a team working on incorporating a wide range of streaming standards such as Spotify Connect, Cast for Audio and Airplay or build voice assistants such as Google and Amazon Alexa or even add cutting edge audio effects as ATMOS or DTS.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Software development team, working closely with H/W design engineers and test engineers to deliver high quality Software.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Integration of new hardware and software systems.
- Development and testing of the software for reference platforms.
- Customization of software to meet specific requirements to agreed timescales
- Provision of technical support for developers, partners, customers and suppliers.
- Investigation, reproduction, characterization and debugging of customer and engineering problems. Development of fixes, workarounds and examples as appropriate.
- Development and maintenance of in house tools, demo systems, software specifications, instructions, application notes.
- Develop and maintain software specifications, instructions and application notes.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent understanding of embedded systems architecture and design
- Extensive C/C++ programming experience in an embedded environment
- Embedded Linux
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Software development for products in the consumer electronics industry
- Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA)
- Linux kernel and device driver development
- Wireless communication . WiFi
- TCP/IP networking and sockets programming
- Software development on ARM-based SoCs
- Git, JIRA Agile, BuildBot, BitBucket
- Python, CMake
- Excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills and a desire to meet the needs of internal customers and stakeholders.
- Self-motivation, high productivity and a can-do attitude; the ability to work efficiently as part of a distributed development team
- Able to plan, manage and report on own work.
- Able to communicates ideas and issues clearly and simply.
- Flexible and willing to adapt, with an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Quick learner, able to pick up new skills and technologies easily.
- Highly productive and results-driven.
- Systematic and thorough with strong attention to detail.