Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are seeking an outstanding Senior Software Engineer to develop commercial software solutions within the Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain. Incumbents in this role have thorough knowledge in multiple development technologies across the entire technology stack (end to end). This Senior Software Engineer will be expected to learn and apply a broad spectrum of programming languages, design principles, tools and technologies in developing solutions. This individual will be working directly with emerging Cloud technologies on a highly visible business-critical platform; providing substantial opportunity for technical skills development and career growth.
General Job Duties
- Participate as part of a project team to design, code, test, and implement moderately complex software solutions.
- Foster inter-team cooperation as part of a project/program.
- Follow industry good coding practices to ensure high quality deliverables with minimal defects.
- Follow established testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested throughout the development phase.
- Report to management on project status, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, and accept direction on corrective measures.
- Provide technical direction to more junior Software Development Personnel.
- Continuously expand knowledge in areas of specialization.
- Perform other duties as required.
Specific Job Duties
- Operate as a Senior Software Engineer in a .NET development team for a software platform that provides Identity and Access Management (IAM) services across other business platforms.
- Assist in analyzing customer requirements and providing robust technical designs to drive software implementation.
- Support leadership in implementing best practices for software development around coding standards, patterns, and software development lifecycle and change management.
- Support and champion the Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Collaborate with Development Leads, Developers, Product Managers, Business Analysts, and IT Leadership.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- Thorough knowledge of technologies primarily in the Microsoft development stack, such as C# ASP .Net MVC, WCF, and SQL Server.
- Thorough understanding on web development concepts, such as RESTful services and Cross-browser compatibility.
- Thorough understanding on design principles such as Object Oriented Design, SOLID Principles, and various Design Patterns.
- Thorough understanding on Test Driven Development
- Demonstrated ability to engage self-guided analysis and problem solving.
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Passion and curiosity for challenging technical problems
- Working knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Professional certification is a plus.
- AWS knowledge is a major plus.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Reports to Development Lead.
- Acts as a major contributor on programs of all sizes.
- Interacts with other colleagues at all levels in the conduct of day-to-day activities.
Actively participates in industry forums and user groups