Acest job nu mai este activ.
Haufe Group is one of Germany's leading providers of digital workplace solutions and services, as well as in the field of education and training. We have consistently developed into a specialist for digital and web-based services. Headquartered in Freiburg, Haufe employs approximately 1,500 people around the world.
With 7 years of successful projects in software development, our team in Timisoara has now the target of becoming an Engineering Center.
We encourage a culture that allows you to:
- Have courage
- Be curious
- Engage & Excel
- Be part of a performing Team
Are you enthusiastic about distributed systems, cloud computing and mobile? You love to design and create applications that are fun to the customer? Software development with modern patterns and methods such as APIs, Micro Services and DevOps are right up your alley?
Join us and become part of our HZM Team!
What awaits you:
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will contribute to the architectural transformation of a top product towards a future-oriented and sustainable architecture (container-based solutions, cloud, frequent and reliable deployments), while continuing to add to the functionalities valued by our customers
- You will work in an international environment
- You will be part of a highly agile, cross functional team that focuses on fast deliveries and short iterations
- You will shape the technology of the products and projects you work with
- You will work with the latest technologies and take smart decisions when to use them
- You can jump onto a problem and find solutions
- Together with the team you will help shape and radically transform the way we do product development in our organization
What you bring:
- You have already gained experience as a full stack engineer. You know how to build systems in a modern world, understand the trade-offs of what you need to get right from the start vs what can be improved later
- You don’t care about frontend or backend (and have knowledge in both), but thrive on solving problems regardless where the code takes you
- You don’t care about Dev and Ops (and have knowledge in both), but live DevOps
- You have experience with Java EE and web applications development
This is what we offer:
- The advantages of a large-size family-owned company and the charm of a start-up: we are an interdisciplinary team. Our one goal: To inspire our customers
- With us you get the chance to turn your ideas into reality in an exciting and rapidly growing SaaS company. Become a pioneer!
- Opportunity to contribute substantially to new products