Senior Software Developer HMI - CES (TSR)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of € 39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40k people worldwide and generated sales of appro ximately € 8. 4 billion in 2015.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles. We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets. Engineering Competences:
- Displays & Instrument Clusters;
- Climatisation & Haptic Control;
- Comfort Electronics;
- Multimedia. The responsibilities of our new colleague will be:
- Develop software products, according to customer software requirements, at the requested quality level;
- Design and development of complex HMI and state machine logic;
- Create complete HMI frameworks based on project needs;
- Review of HMI design documents and support HMI integration;
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers. The tools used are HMI frameworks, Qt, Altia. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (. Computer Science, Informatics, Physics, Electronics);
- 5+ years working experience in C++ programming;
- Very good OOP knowledge;
- Experience in using UML;
- Development experience in multiple HMI projects;
- Usage of design patterns in HMI development or any other area;
- Knowledge of Linux usage and programming;
- Ablity to analyze and synthesize a software solution;
- Initiative and result orientation;
- Advanced English – speaking and writing level
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.