A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Are you interested in implementing high-quality technical business processes in our software platform and bridging the gap between software development and customer support?
As a Technical Consultant in our customer teams you will work with technical requirements and need good analytical skills to convert our customers’ needs into professional solutions.
- Advise our customers on operational issues and troubleshooting
- Configure customizations and develop and maintain automated business processes or workflows
- Workflow design, development, configuration, test and release management
- Join a Customer Team, which improves and maintains our billing solution for specific customers
- Provide customers with high-quality technical support on a daily basis
- We expect you to be a proactive team player who is able to see a problem as a chance to find a solution
You’d likely be an appreciated contributor to our team if you:
- Have an educational background in computer science, data processing, engineering or IT
- Have strong SQL database query skills
- Experience with Java and Junit
- Have experience with system development and customer support, ideally from the Telco or financial industry
- Understand how Maven works and you have worked with web applications before
- Have good English language skills, both written and spoken
Would definitely be a plus:
- Holding a certification Oracle Java Programmer
- Previous experience with telecommunications BSS (Business Support Systems) and Billing is an asset
- We are using SOAP, REST, SOAPUI, Business Process Modeling so it would be nice that you are familiar with these concepts
- Are familiar with Jenkins
- Good business insight
- Methodical and structured approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive team player
- Enjoy knowledge sharing
- Good at prioritizing and managing own tasks
Enghouse Networks Limited is a division of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in 1984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL".
Enghouse serves a number of distinct vertical markets through its three divisions, each developing and selling enterprise oriented applications software.
Enghouse’s solutions have been deployed by 200+ service providers in over 100 countries around the world including next generation operators, mobile, wireless and cable operators that are building high speed, broadband, cable, fiber to the home (FTTH), fiber to the tower (FTTT), and wireless LTE networks
Address: 6-6A Calea Vitan, 10th Floor Phoenix Tower – Bucharest Sector 3 – Romania
- Please state the name of the person who referred you for this position (if applicable).