Senior Software Developer for Automated Driver Control Unit (Iasi)
We develop products for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business.
By using video, radar, lidar and infrared sensors, our end products are “looking” around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm’s way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike. When put together, the software products developed by us (like Traffic Jam Assist, Automated Parking, Turn Assist, Emergency Brake Assist etc.) are contributing to the creation of the automated driving (self-driving) car.
Also in ADAS we are developing the Automated Driving Control Unit (ADCU). ADCU is a safe and secure multipurpose processing platform suited for applications in the realm of Highly Automated Driving or, in simpler words, the “brain” of a highly automated car.
As Software Developer in this group, you’ll have an impact in the creation of the future automated driving car.
As Software Developer, you should be able to:
• analyze and understand customer requirements;
• generate software solutions;
• code and then test the code
• deliver the solution to the project for integration
All the actions above would be done according to the processes and methods of the automotive industry.
If you want to contribute to the future of the automotive worlds and you are skilled in any of ANSI C, Embedded Programming, Autosar, Linux programming this is the right place for you.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University Degree (. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics...)
• Preferably minimum 3 years working experience in one or more of the following: ANSI C, Embedded Programming & Electronics understanding, Autosar, Linux programming
• Fluency in English
• Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player.
What we offer
• Fun, Learn, Grow and Work with the latest products from ADAS field (cameras, sensors, high performance computing)
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Flexible program;
• 4 days per month – work from home;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Managerial Area);
• Free language courses (English, French, German, Italian);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.