Senior Software Architect
Executive (>10 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Gameloft Bucarest is looking for a senior software architect to oversee architecture, code and design quality of the internal SDK libraries being used in all our games. The SDK covers the interaction with our global online platform, Ads services, tracking and ecommerce on all supported platforms.
As the architect of the libraries SDK, you are responsible of:
- The overall code quality and performance
- The standards used during their development
- Creating, defining, or choosing the framework to be used
- The homogeneity and coherency of the design choices made
- Participate in the gathering and reviewing of requirements and translating these into functional/technical designs by working closely with the game developers in our studios worldwide
- Work closely with our SDK technical leads and developers to propose and design the end to end technical solutions
- Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and existing functionality for each part of the projects
- Enforce object-oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit-testing, and re-factoring
- Identify opportunities for refactoring, improvements of existing code and provide a concrete technical plan to deploy the changes
- Communicate effectively with project manager, technical leaders, HQ technical top management and other internal team members to ensure appropriate and smooth deliveries of the SDK
Skills and Experience:
- >5 years of experience as a Software Architect or Technical Lead
- 10 years of experience in development
- Expert C/C++ programming skills
- Bachelor degree or Master in Computer Science, or other relevant degree
- Strong technical background either from game development, SDK, embedded software development, or even enterprise application critical system
- Excellent knowledge for all aspects of the software engineering process - Coding, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance, Scalability, Security
- Strong knowledge of application lifecycle management processes and related tools and practices
- You are autonomous, dynamic, and you love working in a team.
- You have a problem solving and team player mindset
- You are able to share knowledge and mentor people
- Your interpersonal and organizational skills allow you to conduct a project to completion within given time constraints.
- You have a solid understanding of the English language in order to follow up on projects handled by English-speaking teams.
- The opportunity to join the fast-growing digital sector.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating work environment in a rapidly expanding company.
- Varied projects with short development periods.
- An international position in daily contact with numerous affiliates in countries on every continent in the world.
- Permanent contract, full-time position.
- We are offering relocation support.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including: Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities 3 massage rooms inside the building Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard