Senior (5-10 ani)
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for a Senior Site Controller for our plant in Timisoara,
Responsible for budgeting, financial data analysis, record-keeping, financial reporting to senior financial management. The Senior Controller is involved in all aspects of financial management, inclusive of corporate accounting, budget and forecast preparation, internal regulation, and financial reporting.
- Participate in planning the financial statements (budget, forecast, strategic plan) and reporting to the group;
- Participate in the Monthly P & L process in estimating the Profit & Loss for the current and the quarter – analyzes against budget / forecast and identifying impacts on the plant;
- Advises top management on financial resources and of operation costs; makes a recommendation for improving cost control;
- Develops, revises and ensures compliance with financial procedures so as to meet the needs of the organisation;
- Productivity analyses, ad-hoc reports;
- Assists any internal audit activity from Group and, together with Finance Dept., any external audit or fiscal control activity.
- 5 + years of experience in Finance/ Controlling within a multinational company with Production profile; must have;
- Very good knowledge of Ms Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
- Very good knowledge of English, German is a plus;
- Work experience in SAP; Good communication skills in drafting reports and recommendation for senior management;
- Pro-active nature, willing to learn quickly and take new challenges; Knowledge and experience in general accounting principles and practices;
- Team working skills across disciplines and departments, ability to maintain confidentiality of financial information; Responsible and reliable person, attention to details.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Sallary (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health and Wellness;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Stability; International Work Environment;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks. By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by Draexlmaier Group companies