We're looking for a Security engineer to join our B2Bi team. He or she will be responsible for security best practices, security audits, threat modelling and security architecture assessment. The successful candidate will act as the main point of contact with the Product Security Group, will organize security reviews and will guide/mentor colleagues in writing secure code.
He/she will be working in a multicultural team, collaborating with the business analysts, architects and quality assurance engineers to deliver new and secure features to the product, enabling our customer to trade millions of messages each month while keeping up with industry standards of communication protocols and security.
Our product, B2Bi enables customers to exchange and transform business documents using a large variety of communication protocols and message formats.
The successful candidate will have a track record and passion for security and he needs to be team oriented, have the ability to see the big picture, understand the inner-workings of systems and do quick troubleshooting.
Nice to have:
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Work from home policy
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation (25 days/year)
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries