Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
As a function of Managed Cloud Services Risk Management, Security Services team addresses security for hosted customers to meet their compliance needs while ensuring that services are offered in conformance to Global Information Security policies and to the highest recognized security standards and practices. The team liaises with several organizations within Commercial IT, Global IT, OMCS, CRM On Demand, Global Information Security and Legal teams to achieve its goals and objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage remediation activities resulting from Internal and/or external assessments or audits
- Define, document, maintain, communicate security services for Managed Cloud Services
- Manage security audit activity related to Sarbanes Oxley, SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402, PCI, HIPAA, 21 CFR Part 11, etc.
- Managed the Enhanced Security Service Delivery to ensure that contracted services are being delivered as agreed.
- Other ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Possess an understanding of security standards and risk management
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to adjust and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Be able to multi-task, and be pro-active in addressing issues and requests quickly
- Possess technical acumen and the ability to understand and interpret technical specifications
- Have auditing or security background
- Possess Project Management Skills
- Professional certification related to information security desired
- Technical knowledge of Oracle Applications and Database and infrastructure components desired.