Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Oracle Managed Security Services is looking for a Security Services Manager (SSM) to assist with delivering Security and Compliance Services to Cloud Customers. Specifically, the SSM is tasked as being a customer’s primary point of contact for deployment and ongoing management of a number of Enhanced Security Services, for example (but not limited to):
Deployment of DB encryption, vaulting and audit services
Implementation of data masking services
The SSM will:
• Execute security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs.
• Research attempted efforts to compromise security protocols.
• Maintain security systems for routers and switches.
• Administer security policies to control access to systems.
• Maintain the company’s firewall.• Use applicable encryption methods.
• Provide information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
SSMs must possess skills to manage the implementation of security services alongside the customer facing skills to manage the ongoing customer relationship. These attributes are key because some services deployed are dynamic and require a strong customer management capability.
The successful candidate will have gained comprehensive knowledge working in a previous IT security related role. An understanding of the key concepts of Cloud Computing is essential. CISSP certification, or similar, is valued for the role however candidates will also be considered who have a sound and demonstrable knowledge of the principals involved in such certifications.