Senior SAP PP/MM (Manufacturing )Consultant
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
The Senior SAP PP/MM Consultant will work remotely and on-site as demanded by the assigned project and customer. He/She will provide a high standard of technical consulting competencies in the field of SAP solutions at any time.
Next to a high willingness to travel as well as a high customer orientation, the ideal candidate is willing to improve his/ her German language skills in order to lead German consulting projects now or in the future.
The purpose of this position is to get you involved in the implementation of simultaneous projects related to SAP Manufacturing whilst working onsite your European clients.
To be successful in this role, you need to bring your very charismatic personality, your strong expertise in SAP Manufacturing together with a high curiosity and motivation to work and develop yourself in new SAP technologies.
This is your challenge:
- You will be involved in end-to-end project implementations, both as a Project Manager and project member
- With your solution oriented mindset, you will be the best advisor in terms of analysing client's needs and requirements, identifying and presenting appropriate solutions
- You will be mastering the SAP Manufacturing modules - from customizing, configuration up to implementations and when needed, support
- Creating all the necessary documentation
- You will be working most onsite clients across Europe, or even from your own home office, and occasionally attending team meetings in the company's Bucharest based office
We hope this is your profile:
- Master degree in IT
- Minimum 5-6 years of hands-on experience with SAP PP/MM
- Strong experience with at least one of the following modules: QM, SD, WM, APO, MES
- Experience in international end-to-end projects, Working abroad.
- Full Live cycle project experience.
- Working experience in the BIG 5 Consultancies
- Open and friendly personality, strong communication skills, and the ability to work independently. Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Fluent/ conversational level in German (min. B2) and in English. French language skills are nice to have.
- Eligibility work in Europe.