You will become a part of our SAP consultancy team as a Senior Consultant, advising top clients in various industries on the implementation of SAP solutions and the integration of SAP modules.
• Minimum 5 years of consulting and working experience in SAP projects (consulting or company);
• Experience in SAP customizing and one SAP project life cycle of minimum 9 months would be an advantage;
• Focus on industry and technology trends, multidisciplinary mindset, cross-field communication abilities;
• Fluency in English is mandatory; conversational knowledge of French is a strong advantage;
• Availability to travel internationally (the job is performed abroad).
• Responsible for analyzing, blueprinting, prototyping, implementing, testing, migrating, training, following up and providing high-end support for the module of expertise;
• Able to work with the implementation team on the client site;
• Collects change requests from customers and discusses them with Project Manager;
• Supports and conducts proposal presentations for customers;
• Assumes conceptual tasks within the module;
• Takes full responsibility for a sub-process / functional area within SAP.
What we offer:
• A great place to further develop your consulting career, cross-field and in multiple industries;
• A unique chance to develop SAP transversal skills;
• Work on exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world’s most well-known organizations;
• Continuous education and training;
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
• Performance related bonus.