• Implementation or vast end user experience of SAP Ariba solutions;
• Strong business understanding of Procurement and Accounts Payables processes;
• Leadership role or key individual contributor role in this domain (. Project Management);
• SAP MM and/or FI AP background is a plus.
• Independently manages e-Source to Pay implementation projects of mid-size and large enterprises on SAP Ariba;
• Supports SAP Ariba solution selling in the region;
• Drives customer success and satisfaction and is responsible of Customer Acquisition Management in the region;
• Creates and manages partners’ satisfaction throughout the region, upholding BearingPoint’s preferred partner status (SAP Ariba and other providers);
• Mentors other people and drives successful personal development within the team.
What we offer:
• A great place to further develop your consulting career, cross-field and in multiple industries;
• Work on exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world’s most well-known organizations;
• Continuous education and training;
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
• Performance related bonus.